Losing someone you love can be one of the hardest things we ever have to go through in our life’s. Probate disputes can arise for a number of reasons.
Here is some of the main reasons a will can be disputed.
- Undue influence
- Disputes regarding who has been made executor
- Disputes regarding who has been made administrator
- Disputing the Power of attorney
- The deceased wasn’t mentally capable of writing a will
- The will was not signed properly or wasn’t a legally binding will
And the list goes on.
At final Duties we have experience in all areas of a will and probate disputes and our solicitors will help you to take positive action when dealing with a case. Our solicitors are some of the best in the country and their experienced in mediation and problem solving is second to none. They will deal with your case with sympathy and respect and try to settle the case as calm and as sensitively as they can.
Please contact us for more information, we have a team of experienced will and probate specialists who can guide you throughout the process. We have your best interests at heart and will give you honest clear advice at your time of need.
Or please fill in our form and we will call your straight back.