Know what HMRC require when dealing with probate
Finding the right Inheritance Tax and probate forms, for example a pa -1 can be a very simple process. The forms you need depend on the complexity of the estate. The HMRC website helps you to find the form that is required. The site gives you information and advice and points you in the right direction to get you started with probate. HMRC Probate.
Once you have downloaded and printed all the correct forms we will help you through the next steps giving you a low cost fixed fee probate quote and helping you to arrange a probate solicitor. We will advise you if you on what forms you need and what you need to do to make the probate process easy and straight forward.
You will on the hrmc website the forms below
- Forms for probate (or confirmation)
- Forms for ‘excepted estates’ – where a full Inheritance Tax account isn’t required
- Forms when Inheritance Tax is due – or a full account is required
- Forms when Inheritance Tax is due on a trust or gift
- Form to send in a correction to your Inheritance Tax account