The Berryman’s saved thousands by using Final Duties Full Administration Service.
Farmer John Berryman and his wife, Judy (Right), couldn’t believe it when Barclays tried to charge more than £25,000 for probate services after his aunt, Valerie Sage, died last December. Final Duties saved them more than £20,000! by providing probate for just £4,450
“The Berrymans saved thousands in probate fees using Final Duties and so could you.”
Why Choose Final Duties?
Final duties have a passion for delivering the best service at the most competitive rates. Final Duties has saved executors thousands of pounds in unnecessary legal fees, working with only Fixed Fee Probate Solicitors we deliver some of the most competitive Probate quotes in the market.
At Final duties we take the time to understand our customers and their needs. We have used our years of experience in Probate broking to build a panel of expert solicitors and create a service that suits any type of estate. Here are some of the reasons executors choose Final Duties…
A Full Administration Service
Guaranteed Fixed Fee Probate
No Hidden Executor Fees
Low Cost Competitive Fees
Panel of Expert Solicitors
Qualified Regulated Solicitors
What do Final duties do?
- We find the best probate solicitors in the country so you don’t have.
- We assess your estate and with our expert knowledge pick the solicitor that best fits your needs.
- We agree a fair fixed rate fee with the solicitors on our panel so you can be sure that once you have accepted the probate quote it will not change (unless the details of the estate do)
- We continuously monitor and support the solicitors during the administration to ensure the best quality of service.
- We provide support for other aspects included in estate administration by finding and obtaining quotes for other services you may need.
Call us on 08007318722 for a fixed fee no obligation probate quotation.