How to write a Will
It sounds easy and very straight forward writing your own Will, but it can lead to so many problems.
How to write a Will – the simple answer is contact a solicitor or a certified Will writing company – never write your own Will.
Do I need a solicitor?
Most people need to go over their Will with a solicitor. A solicitor can also make sure that your Will is properly witnessed, and especially if any of the following apply to you:
- You have a home, savings or investments
- You have debts
- You have antiques personal belongings, that you wish to give to certain people
- You would like to donate to a charity
- You think there is a possibility that certain parties may contest your Will
Where else can I get help with my Will?
- Here at Final Duties we have expert Estate planners and can ensure your Will is written correctly and will be legally binding
If you Google ‘How to make a Will’ you will find plenty of companies stating that it’s a simple and a straight forward process – our advice is to always ask an expert!
Call us on 0800 731 8722