Every year more than 100,000 people decide to buy a Funeral Prepayment Plan. There are three good reasons to consider buying a funeral Plan.
You can freeze the cost of the funeral at today’s prices. In recent years the increase in funeral costs has far outpaced inflation.
Peace of Mind
You will ensure that money is set aside to pay for the ceremony and that final wishes are respected.
Peace of Mind for your Family
Your family will be spared from the worry of making arrangements and paying for the funeral at a very emotional time.
Final Duties offers a choice of 4 plans including a Green Funeral Plan. All funerals will be carried out by a member of The National Association of Funeral Directors.
For further details call us now on 0800 731 8722.
What is Included?
The Final Duties Funeral Plan includes the following:
- Providing guidance to the family or executors on the registration of the death and other matters relevant to the funeral.
- Transfer of the deceased to the funeral director’s premises from anywhere in the local area (i.e. a thirty mile radius of the local funeral director’s premises). If a transfer is required from further away this will incur additional costs at the time.
- Taking care of the deceased until the funeral and providing facilities for viewing by the family at the funeral director’s premises, including preparation and dressing in a suitable gown or clothes supplied by the family. Viewing is usually available by appointment during normal office hours.
- The supply of a coffin. There are various options available at a range of prices.
- Making all the arrangements for the funeral and providing a funeral director, drivers and bearers for the funeral service.
- Supply of a hearse for the funeral.
- You can include one or more chauffeur-driven limousines for mourners.
- Receiving flowers for the funeral, or charitable donations in lieu of flowers, and providing a list of donors for the family or executors.