Need a Probate professional?
When do you need a Probate professional? when dealing with probate.
- You can’t find the Beneficiaries
- The terms of the will are unclear and you don’t understand
- there is a problem locating the will
- whether the estate is liable for inheritance tax
- when there is no will and the person who died was married with children
- The will may be contested
- No will but the deceased is married and the value of the estate amounts to more than £250,000
- An estate that is worth more than £325,000
- If part of the estate is bequeathed to any children under 18 years of age
- When part of the estate is a property or money in a trust
- If the deceased had a business or was a partner in a business
- If the deceased owns land or property that has an unregistered title
- If the estate has been declared insolvent
- Id the deceased has land/property in another country
Elissa Hayes 25/08/2014
If you are the executor of an estate and are looking for a professional to do the administration on your behalf, speak to a member of our team on 08007318722 or send us an inquiry via our website.